Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween

We had lots of festivities going on for Halloween. The Monday before we went out to my Grandmas for family night and we made carmel apples. These are one of my all time favorites and they were so good!!!

 The night before Halloween we had a ward trunk or treat and chili dinner.  There was a parade and games for the kids as well as the trunk or treating. We had a huge turnout and most of the people in the ward came even those without kids.

 The scouts set up a trunk...

 Here are Landon and I's costumes for the night-they were stick figures-haha. They lit up and stuff they were pretty cool once it got dark.
 Halloween day the kids had parades and parties at the school. Tanner went back and forth between whether or not he was going to dress up. A couple days before Halloween we were at the store and he said if I got him this banana costume he would wear it. Chloe was a little devil.
Here is her devil pose pretty scary huh!
 At school with her two best friends...
 We went trick or treating that night. My Mom stopped by for a visit to show off her flapper costume or as Chloe called it her flipper costume.
 Tanner went trick or treating with his friends I guess he is getting to old to go with the family. He was a demon banana instead of just a regular banana.
 Tanner came home and sorted out his candy, he got rid of all the stuff he didn't like, and got the rest all organized. I didn't dare to steal a piece cause I knew he knew how many pieces of each thing he had-haha.
 Chloe thought it seemed like a fun idea, so she joined in.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I love the stick figure costumes. Those were great!

Abby and Brenda said...

I'm so glad my kids didn't sort their candy - then they would know just how much I have stolen! ;)

I love those stick figure costumes - hilarious!