Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pumpkins

Carving Pumpkins....



The kids had fun carving their pumpkins it was nice especially since they could pretty much do all of it on their own this year. The light bright kit I bought Chloe for hers helped all she had to do was map out the pattern and the pound in the stakes. Landon thought it was the best thing since slice bread-haha, since it let him watch a little more of the world series and help out a little less. Weird thing all of our pumpkins went bad before Halloween it must have been too hot for them or something so I had to by new ones a couple of days before. 
Sad but true right after these pictures were taken Chloe was taking a picture of her pumpkin and dropped my camera and broke the lens. Which means all my pictures for awhile will be from a phone or else from the camera I borrowed from my mom. :(

No comments: