Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Carnival

Every year our school has a Fall Carnival. It is the really big event of the year, and always lots of fun. Chloe and her friend Brydee made cupcakes for the cake walk...


 Last year I waited in line for two hours for the kids to do this. This year I was smart and we went there very first before the line got too long, although I think I still waited for an hour, it wasn't quite as bad. While I waited I had the kids go do the other big things so we got them all in before the lines were to long.

 Of course you have to get your face painted at a carnival...

 Here is the cute bunch.
Tanner went but he was busy running around with his friends. Tanner and I actually had to leave after a couple of hours to head down to Mesquite for his ball tournament. Chloe was able to stay with our friends. I think she stayed for like 6 hours. When she got to my Grandma's that afternoon she took her shoes off and declared that her feet hurt. My Grandma said they didn't slow her down for long though before she was back on the go.

No comments: