Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Dinner


I am not the worlds best cook and in fact cooking isn't one of my favorite things to do. We are all always all so busy during the week that our meals are quick and easy, but at least we eat-right? However we all look forward to Sunday Dinner because we always have something yummy and it comes with sides, desert and sometimes rolls or bread. We don't have a roast every Sunday like Landon did when he was growing up, but we do at least once or twice a month. Yeah for Sundays!!!

As I went to put this in the oven this morning before church I just couldn't help take a picture of it, because it made me happy. (Notice how I have carrots on one side and potatoes on the other not mixed together-for Tanner's sake-LOL)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That looks great and you are a good cook.