Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Windows


On Friday my mom came over and asked the kids if they wanted her to paint the windows for Halloween-they both quickly agreed and began planing what they wanted painted. Chloe wanted a cat and a pumpkin. Tanner wanted a "real" werewolf. So we had a window painting party. My mom and Landon, with Dave's help, painted the windows. They had an audience of kids watching. While they painted myself and the rest of the neighbors got ready for the yard sale we were going to be having on Saturday. The finished product looks great and now the kids are excited to get their windows painted for every holiday. I remember when I was little my mom would paint our windows for every Holiday and it was always fun for us. Can you guess who did which window? Landon did the werewolf and my mom did the cat. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Landon always did have some mad artist skills. They both look great!

Mandy said...

They look great wish someone was here to decorate my house.