Sunday, October 9, 2011

5 Goals

So I'm sure you guessed from the title but yes Chloe scored 5 goals in her soccer game today! Yep 5! We won the other team 9-2. One of the points Chloe made was literally almost kicked from half-field. Her kick this year is super strong and pretty accurate. In fact I have to admit when one of the balls she kicks hits me it really hurts. She hates playing defense but I still make her have a turn. The funny thing is-one of the goals she made yesterday was made while she was on defense. She drove the ball down clear from the other end of the field and made a goal. She is already pretty competitive for her age and I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. However I do have to say I am super proud of her and I think that soccer just might be one of her talents-she is just plain good at it. Last night she was pretty worn out though she was just crying over every little thing that happened and was so ready to go to bed. I can only imagine why. She runs up and down the field for like and hour without stopping. I would literally have a heart attack if I even attempted to do that.

No comments: