Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No Snow Day

Yesterday we woke up to snow! What is there to be excited about many of you are probably wondering? Well for one thing we live in St. George it rarely snows here and when it does it hardly ever sticks so when it does there is need for much celebration.

We were sure they would cancel school for a snow day but the Charter School were we go to said no snow day-I think probably due to the fact that we already have to make up days due to starting late and didn't want to have to make up one more.

So the kids all went to school and their dreams of playing in the snow were dashed. However when I got off work at 11 I checked them out as well and we came home to play in the snow. Good thing we did because not long after that it was all melted away. Snow in St. George just doesn't ever stay. A Story behind this picture I went to take a picture of Tanner and he threw a snowball right at me hitting the camera square in the lens. The snow actually went down into the lens part and the whole camera shut down. I was SOOOO MAD! I thought for sure it was ruined, luckily it turned back on later, but hopefully it doesn't get rust in it or something like that.

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

That is fun at least you didn't get over a foot like us is was horrible we had to dig out my car lol... I do love the snow though