Saturday, January 22, 2011

JUST DANCE 2

We went to our neighbors tonight for a little get together. We had a great time shaking our booties and the food wasn't to bad either. Thanks guys for inviting us we will definately have to do it again. In the meantime I'll be practicing my moves so I can have a better chance of beating Kaston. HAHA (FYI Kaston is their 2 year old and he has some serious moves he plays this game everyday)

Ellison Family be ready we are bringing this game when we come for Dawson's baptism and the laughs will definately rival that of new years.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

That does look fun, but I was hoping for some video footage.

mandy85 said...

It looks like tons of fun even though I can't dance at all.

Abby and Brenda said...

Looking forward to it - bring it on! ;)