Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Her Very Own House


Chloe's Grandma gave her the perfect gift for Christmas-a cardboard playhouse. It sets up so easily and the best part is that is designed so that the kids can color and decorate and when it has finally met it's usefully days you can simply take it down and throw it away. Chloe loves it! We had to put it up as soon as we got home from Flowell. We found the perfect spot in her room for it and she actually slept in it for the first three nights. The neighbor kids think it's pretty cool too. Thank you Grandma Wendy.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

That's so cute that she slept in it.

Abby and Brenda said...

I'm surprised my kids haven't thought of sleeping in theirs yet! They have played in it everyday though and have loved coloring it. The thing is a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be - it's taking up half our family room! ;)

mandy85 said...

That is a pretty cool house I wish I had one Chloe...