Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Photoshop Class

Landon gave me Photoshop 7 for my Birthday so I decided it was time to learn how to use it right and not just keep saying I was going to learn to do digital stuff. So that's exactly what I did last night I took a Photoshop class through Pebbles. It went from 7:00 to about 10:30 but I learned lots in that amount of time. I finally figured out the layers and some of that other crap that I didn't know what the heck was for. Granted I'm still no Brenda Neuberger but I'm still pretty pleased with this layout and now I know at least enough that I can play around with stuff and try some more layouts without feeling like a total fool. I'll probably take the next two photoshop classes in the series just to learn even more and become a little bit more confident.
To bad I don't live closer to Brenda like Taryn then I wouldn't have to pay someone to teach me this stuff. LOL

3 comments:

mandy85 said...

I love it I wish i knew how to do that kind of stuff.

Dave Ellison said...

Tia,
Don't worry about Brenda's digital
stuff,I taught her all she know's!!
I can fell the roof falling now!!
Later,
Dave

Abby and Brenda said...

I'm so glad you took a class - your layout looks great! Yea right, Dad! Whatever makes you happy! ;)