Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well today is the big day I'm now 27 years old can you believe it. Landon and the kids made me a cake after church I was surprised because we kind of already celebrated yesterday.
Yesterday my dad and mom and Grandma came over and we opened presents. The kids each had gotten me something by themselves and of course they made me find them first. Tanner got me some candy for my stash and Chloe got me a nice purse. Landon said she picked it out all by herself, and thankfully he was able to talk her out of the bright pink one she had her eyes on. She was a little upset because Grandma Wendy got me one to. She told me to sell the one Grandma gave me, but I told her it was okay I liked them both and would just keep both of them. Thanks Mom, Dad, Land, and Gram for the clothes and scrapbook stuff. And thanks sisters for the other things, and everyone else for the cards.
Earlier in the day on Saturday we helped my sister Tiffanie and her family move into their new houes. I am glad to have two of my sisters living here now I think it will be lots of fun. He house is nice and the kids had fun playing on the tramp out back while we moved, it was actually nice to have them out there because it kept them out of the way. While we were moving we stopped for a lunch break and for cake and ice cream to celebrate the Jan-March B-Day. Happy Birthday all Sandi, Brett, Tiffanie, Brandon, and myself

5 comments:

mikeandkathyniles said...

Happy Birthday Tia!! I cannot believe we are 27 this year!! Time flies.

Josi said...

I know it's your birthday--but it totally made my day to find Her Good Name on your sidebar :-) Thanks for the great rating! And happy dang birthday--27 was a good year for me. I hope yours is just as good.

mandy85 said...

Happy Birthday It looks like you had fun. Sorry I couldn't be there maybe next time I hope.

Taryn said...

Happy Birthday! My mom said Landon said Chloe got tears in her eyes when she saw the purse from her. How sad! How's your project 365 coming? You should post some pictures.

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday! Its a bit late! lol It looks like you had fun!