Sunday, February 22, 2009

And So it Begins

Well my sister is gone for the week her and her husband Cody went down to California to go on a cruise. They left yesterday. So what does that mean for me -2 extra kids.
I am already begining to realize just how hard it is to throw two extra kids into the mix of things. It's not that they are really being bad or that we've had any major problems it's just the fact that you realize when you have someone else's kids for that long it kind of throws off your whole families routine. I also forgot what it was like to have to change diapers or sit in the nursery with a kid who didn't want to be there. Luckily my mom is here until tomorrow and she has had the kids part of the time too.
This afternoon we had dinner at my Grandmas. It was very good. The picture is of all the kids on her front porch swing.

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

cute picture! and yes going from 2 kids to four is crazy! it is fun, but, you're right, it does mess up your schedule a bit ;)

how are you guys?