Monday, February 9, 2009

Project 365


I got this idea from my sister inlaw Taryn, however I was to late to order the kit (it was all sold out) so I had do a little bit of different elements with mine. Pebbles has an album that is kind of similiar to the 365 project, so I decided to use their products and stuff for mine.I'm really excited about this project and think it is turning out great!
For those of you who don't know Project 365 is a picture and a journal for each day of the year. I think it's a great way to remeber those little things, and to use up all those picts you take throughout the year, but you don't really have enough of to do a full scrapbook page.

4 comments:

Kaysie said...

hey! i love those photo pages that are seperated like that. i alternate scrapbook pages with those picture pages so that i dont have to scrapbook the entire album. good idea about journaling everyday things :)

mandy85 said...

That is so cool I need to remember it and do one next year. Looks great I want to see it when it is all done. Love you guys

Taryn said...

Cute, cute Tia. We're probably going to Flowell this weekend. I'll bring my book.

Jess Allen said...

that is such a great idea. i saw it on Taryn's blog as well. that is such a fun way to keep a journal of the year. hope you guys are doing well! this is Jessica (Landon's cousin)- by the way. :)