Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tea Parties and Basketball

Today has been a busy and fun day. Tanner had his last basketball game of the season bright and early this mornig at 8:00. There season score 0-9, with 1 tie. The good thing though is that they are learning and there team actually improved througout the season. Also they had fun. I don't think that Tan would be smiling like that in the pictures if he wasn't enjoying himself. It was really hard to sit in the stands though and not yell to much. I really think that I might try to coach his team next year. Later in the day Chloe had a tea-party birthday party. They were supposed to go in princess dress she opted for Hannah Montana dress instead. I said well she is a pop-princess I guess and as long as she was comfortable going as her when all the others would be in disney princess stuff then who cares right. She had lots of fun, and was all smiles when she got home. She was especially excited for the "real princess" who came to the party. She made animal shape balloons for them. How fun.
While Chloe was at the party Tanner, Landon and I went out to lunch at Applebee's. Then we came home and a couple of the kids friends came over, and they have been playing with them ever since. They should probably be ready for bed tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanner, sorry we didn't get to come to another game. I'm glad you had fun.

Chloe, you look just like a Hannah Montana Princess. I wish that I could go to a Tea-party

Love you all
Mom

Kaysie said...

Thank you guys sooo much! You and your kids made it possible for our girls to get in a good nap! and jay and tia had fun!

cute pictures!!

mandy85 said...

Thats fun and I really think you should coach the team I think you would be really good at it. Chloe you look so cute as Hannah Montana Saydee wants an outfit like yours. Great job Tanner I am glad you had fun playing ball.

Kaysie said...

yes, michael is still going to play for the 3rd ward, so it would be nice to meet you guys there for games whenever we can since we wont be seeing you at scouts!