Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Well the new year is here. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't quite make it to officially ring in the new year. We went to bed about 10:00. Maybe next year we will stay up until midnight. We had a new years eve party with my Grandma Marshall, my Dad and Mom, and Landon, myself, and the kids. We had fun and lots of good food. We had our traditional Crab Legs, Shrimp, and Lobster Tail. Tanner dinned on little smokies made into pigs in a blanket since he doesn't really dig seafood. We of course had some sparkling grape cider to go along with it. Today Chloe kept asking me if she could have some more of that sparkly punch.
After dinner we played some games Catch-Phrase, Cranium, Yahoo Buckaroo, and a few others. Then we decided it was time to go home to bed. The rest of us were sound asleep at midnight but my Grandma says she was up to watch the ball drop on tv and hear the fireworks in town.
Well Happy New Year Everyone. Hope it's a Good One!

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

I missed out seafood is my favorite maybe next year I will be able to be there. I think we might of been awake for maybe a minute into the new year. The kids fell asleep around 10:30 and then we went to bed. Happy New Years