Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jumpin Jacks!


My mom and I both have a dixie direct card so we both had two free admission tickets to Jumpin Jacks! So today we took Tanner, Chloe, Saydee, and Gavin there. They loved it! They didn't stop running and bouncing for the whole hour and 15 minutes we were there. For those of you who don't know Jumpin Jacks is a big warehouse type building filled with those blow up toys that kids can jump and slide on. They have a lot of them in there. Some of them are as tall as the ceiling. The kids went on all of them several times even Gavin thanks to Aunt Tia draggin him up them with her supper strong muscles. I think I went on a least 20 things with him. I think I need to make an appointment with the chiropractor on Monday. JK . It was fun though. We even ran into my cousin Tyler while we were there he was at a Birthday Party. Tanner was happy for that and spent alot of time playing with him and his friends. When we were leaving they wanted to know if we could go back another time.

3 comments:

mandy85 said...

maybe next time I will go with you guys it looks like alot of fun. I am glad gavin had you to drag him up those I bet he loved it. THANKS

Aleman's said...

This place looks like a lot of fun. Where is it and is it expensive?

Kaysie said...

jay and tia have been there and they love that place!

yeah i hear eicher is awesome and really funny. my teacher is good too. i think that class is just really cool.