Friday, October 24, 2008

A Trip to the Dentist




Yesterday the kids and I took a trip to the Dentist. The kids were actually quite excited about the whole thing. Tanner said he wanted to be first because he never gets to. Although Chloe wanted to be last she was still happy about the whole thing. She talked to the lady cleaning our teeth the whole time, and asked what everything was and what it did. Then when it was her turn she hopped in the chair and put on her sunglasses, just like big brother. I was just worried about what the dentists report would be on cavities. Well I was cavity free but the kids were another story. Chloe had 1 and Tanner had 4!. I can't believe it. He never gets cavities. Chloe on the other hand is my sweet tooth. I wonder if they will be quite so excited in a couple of weeks when they have to get thoses cavities filled. Maybe if they get another toothbrush and prize it will all be worth it, who knows. Well I guess we'll be having some serious teeth brushing sessions from now on.

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

I am scared to take the kids to the dentist I know there is going to be a lot of screaming.