Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAGGED

Thursday Oct. 30, 2008

***TAGGED***
Rules:A. People who are tagged need to post these rules, and 8 random habits/facts/quirks about themselves. B. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.



EIGHT THINGS ABOUT ME....

1. I have to read myself to sleep everynight. It is a rare occasion that I can go to sleep without reading.

2. I only like to drink very cold milk, if it has been sitting out and is warm or even just cool I can't drink it. It has to be cold like right out of the fridge.

3. It bothers me when Landon puts his clothes on top of the hamper instead of in it. I recently took the lid off the hamper and solved that problem.

4. I like to recycle as much as possible. I have a bin for paper, plastic, and cans. I throw almost all of my paper in the recycle bin even little pieces. I also fill up 2 liter pop bottles with water and store them. I save and reuse my plastic bags.

5. I like to save energy. I recently finished upgrading all the lights in my house to the expesive energy saving lightbulbs that are supposed to last like 5 years. I also try to unplug small appliances when I'm done using them -the toaster, cricut, my curling iron and blow dryer (most of the time).

6. I rarely can sleep through the night without waking up at least once. When I wake up I usually have to visit the bathroom, and check on my kids and make sure they are still sleeping peacefully and covered up.

7. I get really frustrated when 3rd grade teachers grade every single assingment in the class on handwriting, grammar, and spelling. Instead of focusing on the actual subject. I don't really understand. I mean they are in third grade after all, not high school. It also make me mad when they minus points for dumb things like skipping a page in a notebook, or not having a parents signature one week, but it was okay the week before not to, because this doens't really reflect the actuall grade. It reflects the teachers pickiness.

8. It bothers me when people leave the t.v. on when company comes over, especially if it's a lot of company, or your trying to talk, and the show on isn't something that the whole group is watching.

I tag
-Brenda
-Taryn
-Tiffanie
-anyone else who reads this and thinks it's an interesting survey to respond to

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

So have you noticed a difference in your energy bill after unplugging the small appliances. I started doing it after watching Oprah one day and I will see if it works next month. I unplug lamps, toster, microwave, cell phone chargers, air fresheners, ect. and try to keep the lights off as soon as it gets light outside.