Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Shutterfly Calendars

I love Shutterfly for many reasons, their calendars being one of many. Every year for Christmas I make my Grandma a calendar. I use pictures of all the great grandkids and grandkids from the year. She loves it! The last few years I have also been making a couple for myself. I used to always buy calendars, but I would much rather look at my own pictures hanging on the wall. The calendars are easy to edit and you can even add your own events in like birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Shutterfly saves that information so the next year it is easy to click the ones you want included and add them again. I am pretty happy with the two calendars I got this year. It's not too late if you are still needing a calendar this year. The turn around is normally pretty quick as well. 









Also I'll let you in on a little secret if you want to save money go to groupon and there is a shutterfly coupon for you to save on making yourself a calendar or two or three. 

#shutterfly #shutterflycalendars #shutterflygroupon

No comments: