Monday, April 20, 2020

HOT AND COLD- differences in personality

Chloe and I are some much alike in a lot of ways-our competitive nature, our love of doing new things, and somewhat our looks. That being said we are completely opposite in a lot of things. She likes to have music on constantly. I crave and need the quiet. I like to sit and read, her not so much. She likes to go fast and is a thrill seeker. I like to try new things but prefer a slower pace and thrill seeking isn't so much my thing. She loves to be outside all the time and could camp for weeks at a time. I'm good for a few days, but give me a shower and my own bed after that. She likes the windows down and the wind blowing in her air. I want the windows up. She loves softball I want her to love basketball ;)
One day after we had argued about something on the way to school-I don't even know what. (That's another thing about her-she purposely tries to argue with me or push my buttons because it's fun for her to get a reaction.) But anyways I know I was upset by the time she got out of the car. After she got out I looked down and saw the air controls and I just laughed. 
I am always cold and want the heat on. She is always hot and wants the A.C. on full blast. 
This isn't just about the air controls it's an analogy about us just like our personalities HOT and COLD but I wouldn't want her to be any other way even if sometimes if makes like a little bit conflicting. We usually work things out and have a good time despite our differences. 

No comments: