Sunday, April 5, 2020

Disneyland Day 2

2nd Day of Disney Bryce woke up early and kept asking if it was time to go yet. Finally it was and we got there right as the park opened.
We stopped to get the traditional entrance pictures this day. 

 When we first got into the park Bryce spotted Goofy and wanted to get a picture with him.
 I let Bryce choose the rides he wanted to do today. We went to Tarzan's treehouse and went on the Jungle Cruise. Bryce loved the Jungle Cruise-of course he did it involved animals.





 This was the only day I made Bryce go on a ride he didn't want to-it was Pirates. I thought he would be okay, but he wasn't-big mistake on my part-he had used words and communicated with me he didn't want to-I should have listened. He was so anxious and upset the whole ride a few times I thought he was going to jump overboard.

Afterwards we had some ice cream and dole whip treats-that made it better along with me promising not to make him go on any other rides he didn't want to.

We saw Pluto. He loved Bryce's hair. 

 We rode the Toy Story ride with the whole gang. This is a fun one. I don't know why it always has such a long line but it does, luckily we were able to use our Max Pass and bypass most of the line.

 Lucky for us we were able to get on the new Star Wars ride for the 2nd day in a row. So of course that warranted spending more time in Star Wars land.

 Bryce got to see several of his favorite characters including a one on one meeting with Darth Vader. He didn't know quite what to think.





We had another great day! Bryce is loving Disneyland. I'm so glad I decided to bring him. We went back to the hotel that night and went right to sleep in preparation for our last day.



No comments: