Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Peanut Butter Everywhere

The other day Bryce asked me if he could use some peanut butter so that he could build a trap for some birds. I said sure. I was thinking you know he might set up a cup or box and put a little peanut butter in it or something like that. What I wasn't expecting was to walk out my front door and find peanut butter smeared all up and down my driveway-and it did not look good either. It looked like some animal had been sick all over the place. 

I tried not to be too upset, and took a few deep breaths, and then just laughed about it. I mean what else could I do? At least he was voluntarily touching peanut butter that months ago he wouldn't even look at, so I guess it was a step in the right direction.
Cleaning off the driveway was no easy task!
#BryceEE

No comments: