Sunday, March 24, 2019

February Book Recap

Here is what I read in February. 

I really wanted to like this more than I did, but I couldn't.
Golden Son -the second book in the Red Rising series-I like the story line in this series. I just wish there wasn't so much blood and gore and in so much graphic detail, I will probably stick it out and finish the series even though at times I want to stop because of this. If it wasn't for that I would love them not just like them. 

I really liked the Beekeeper's Promise and The Dog Master. Especially the Dog Master. I love animal stories, especially dog stories and this one was interesting and made me think of things about early prehistoric life that I never had. Plus I love all of Bruce Cameron's stuff. 
These two both get the thumbs up and will receive permanent spots on my bookshelf.



No comments: