Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Happy Birthday from New York

Chloe turned 14 while we were in New York. My Mom was watching her and Bryce and she did take them camping for Chloe's birthday, but Chloe was still a little upset that we were gone on her birthday. Not just gone I guess, but that we were gone to somewhere really cool without her. I told her I would try and bring her a birthday cake back from Carlos Bakery. I thought it would be cool since we both enjoy watching the 'Cake Boss'. I wasn't sure if I would be able to get the cake through the airport, but I did and it all worked out. I think she was happy with her cake and it tasted delicious. We actually stopped by Carlos Bakery twice, one night just to get desert and the other time to get Chloe's Birthday cake. 



 Happy 14th Chloe!!!

No comments: