Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Weird Party Favors

Bryce went to the birthday party of one of his classmates. My sister took him and Preslie. He came home and was excited about his pirate garb that he received. I thought it was all good until I saw his party favor bag-it was literally filled with garbage. Weird bits and pieces of paper, odd beads, sticks, rocks, pieces of broken candy. I was really concerned and threw it all away. Then I called my sister and asked her what in the heck kind of party did they attend? She said she had seen another kid going around the yard picking up garbage and stuff in a bag and she figured that somehow Bryce must have brought home the "trash" bag instead of his party favor bag-she assured me that Preslie's had not contained the same things and then I felt a little better about it. LOL I honestly bet the parents that threw the party would have been horrified if they had known. 

No comments: