Monday, October 23, 2017

A little Shock

Bryce had a little shock over the weekend. His Ipad was dead and he wanted me to charge it, so I asked him to bring me the charger something he always does and is perfectly capable of. He went to get it, and I heard him crying. Immediately I knew that he had been shocked or electrocuted, I don't know how I just did. I ran and grabbed him, and sure enough he was holding his fingers. Luckily it wasn't bad enough that it did any real damage, but it gave him a pretty good shock and he cried for a bit, and had a sore hand. I guess what has happened is the charger had been broken for awhile, but Chloe had "repaired it". When Bryce grabbed it, it came apart again, exposing wires and stuff which he then grabbed on to try and pull it out. That's when he got shocked. We threw the charger away and told Chloe no more repairing electronic things they need to just go in the garbage when they are broken. Poor little Bryce :( at least it wasn't any worse than it was. 

No comments: