Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Craft Time

Usually in the summer's I try to have the kids do things to keep up on their schooling-but this summer I have totally slacked off on everything but the reading. I have however made and effort to have Chloe work on some cooking and crafting skills instead. Usually her BFF Brydee is involved since they are usually together. She has successfully, without my help, made several different kinds of cookies.
There were lots of opportunities to make stuff to correspond with the 4th of July.
Pretzel Rod firecrackers-dipped in chocolate and sprinkles. They were yummy!


Cute flag door hanger made out of paint stirrer sticks.
Festive ribbon flip flops
And my favorite tie dye shirts. I let each kid choose the design they wanted of course each chose something different. I loved how these turned out I think they are my favorite fourth of July shirts we have ever had.

No comments: