Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Primary Program

Last Sunday was the Annual Primary Program in Sacrament Meeting. It is one of my favorite Sunday's of the year. Chloe gave a talk this year and also sang a song with the other girls who are in activity days as well as participating in the other songs.
Her talk was one she had written all by herself a few months ago for primary-they asked her to keep it afterwards and then saved it for the Primary Program. The theme of the program was Families Are Forever.

Here is Chloe's talk...
'Joseph Fielding Smith once said man existed before he came to this earth, and he will exist after he passes from it; and will continue to live throughout the countless ages of eternity.
We are taught that families are forever. A few months ago my Aunt had twin boys really early. After a few days one of the babies passes away. It was really hard on us and sad, but the thing that helped me get through it was knowing that I could see him again. I have a testimony that families are eternal. I'm so glad that I have my family. I like to say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments: