Saturday, October 4, 2014

Yard Sales

Lately I have been doing most of my yard sale shopping online. However, the last few weekends the weather has been nice and Chloe, my Grandma Marshall, Sister Sandi and I have been getting some early Saturday morning yard sales in. It has been fun and I have found several things on my Christmas List for Bryce.
Bryce is in a serious farm stage right now-he loves anything and everything to do with farms. Last week I found him the cute game 'Farm Families' for $1 at a Yard Sale. He absolutely loves it!!!


 And look what Chloe picked up for FREE!!! We went to pick up a washer and dryer for my sister and the guy had this. Chloe asked him how much and he said she could have it cause it was headed to the DI and one of the legs was broken. She was so excited-we brought it home and Landon fixed the leg-now it's good as new and has brought hours of entertainment.
 I really do like going to yard sales. It's fun to get to spend time with my family doing something we all enjoy. Apparently Chloe has caught the bug cause this morning at 7 she came into my room and asked if we were going to get up and go to yard sales. Of course we did!!!

No comments: