Thursday, October 16, 2014

"Spray Spiders"

Bryce is at a stage where he is into everything. He is so curious and wants to do whatever we are doing. He also is at just the right height where he can grab stuff off tables and counters plus he is able to pull himself up onto any chair or stool or anything else so he is just trouble waiting to happen. One of his favorite things to do is to open the dishwasher and take all of the dishes out-he thinks he is helping-not usually the case! He has also learned that he can push the water dispenser button on the fridge when he wants a drink-which usually ends up in a tiny bit of water in his cup and a whole bunch on himself and the floor. Another favorite past time of his is to try to run the computer which usually ends up in some of the settings being change or other weird things.

Last week one day Bryce and I were out doing a little bit of clean-up in the garage and around the house. I was spraying for spiders and ants. When I was done I shut the valve on the spray and put it down. Then I turned around to grab something else..I got sidetracked for just a second. When I turned back around Bryce had somehow managed to dose his whole head in bug spray. I think there must have been some left in the hose. I of course screamed and ran him in the house where I thoroughly rinsed out his eyes and washed the rest of his head. I asked him what he was doing and he calmly said to me "spray spiders"! Well I guess that explains it.

No comments: