Friday, July 4, 2014

Youth Conference and Grandma Wendy's

The day after Huxley's graveside service Landon and I traveled on up to Gunnison with Tanner and Bryce. We went to Youth Conference with the Youth of our Ward. It was pretty fun the leaders and youth had lots of activities planned including a Murder Mystery Dinner. That night we all went over to Manti to see the Mormon Miracle Pageant. Landon had never been and I hadn't been since I was young so it was a good experience for us all. It was late when we got back around midnight or so....I was beat so I curled up on the floor of the firehouse with Bryce and we went to sleep.
Tanner and Landon stayed up and got into some pranking of the other wards who were camping in the area-haha!!! I don't think Tanner slept at all and I think Landon stayed up until around 2 or so. At least Tanner had some fun and did some stuff with some kids his age which is good for him.
The next morning we said goodbye to everyone and made a quick trip on over to Provo to visit little Hanxton. He was just so cute, but sleeping the whole time we were there. He is doing better each day and is a little fighter. I hope that one day soon I will be able to hold this little guy.

After visiting Hanx we went to the Noodles Co. for lunch and then it was back on to Flowell for a night. The kids of course had a blast playing with their cousins and Bryce just loved the freedom of running around in the back yard-he got some swinging and t-ball in.

While we were gone Chloe stayed in Flowell with her cousin Makele. They had fun as always and even took a little trip over to the Oak Grove Campground to play for part of the day on Friday.
When we came home the kids cousin Jack came back with us to spend a week or so.

No comments: