Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Chloe and Makele

Of course Makele had to come stay for a few days since all of the other cousins had a turn ;) We traded for her for Jack one night at Tanner's all-star game in Cedar City. Despite all of the traveling to ball games and swim meets that we did during the week Makele was here I think the girls still managed to have some fun.
I took them to Fiesta Fun one afternoon for mini golf; arcade games; and bumper boats.





 Of course they swam in the red-neck swimming pool! It has become a favorite activity this summer ;)
 And we went to the park a few times...although I don't quite know where Makele was when I took these pictures.

We love having cousins come to visit, but after 3 and a half weeks straight of having extra kids I sure was glad when it was all over and things were back to normal around here at least for a few days.

No comments: