Monday, April 15, 2013

Saturday-Yard Sale and Soccer

On Saturday we had our annual family yard sale. We had tons of business and did better as a whole than we have in awhile. I did pretty well bringing in $75, which is really good considering I didn't sale anything that was over $10, and most of the stuff I was selling was like .50. So that shows just how much stuff we got rid of. Chloe and her friend Brydee wanted to sell stuff, so we let them set up a muffin and drink stand. Brydee would stay at the table and Chloe would run up and down the street to the corner holding a sign and flagging people our way-ha ha. I seriously think she helped our traffic flow. Muffin sales were great. I think they made around $22 and then split it. They are always wanting to do things to earn money and are both such good workers, last week I seriously had them scrub my kitchen floor and was so happy with the results, I considering hiring them on a weekly basis. The labor is considerably affordable too :)
We left during the yard sale for Chloe's soccer game. They won 12-0. Chloe had 3 goals and she had even more assists. Her team is still undefeated and she doesn't let us forget that. Our new tradition after her Saturday games has become to stop at Dixie Nutrition and get her a frozen yogurt : ) 


No comments: