Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Chloe

Chloe's birthday was on Saturday and we had a party for her after the swim meet. Of course it was a swimming party with a dolphin theme.
Grandma Tawny came through with this awesome dolphin cake.
We played some games and had a dolphin pinata-remember the dolphin valentines box Landon made a few months ago?
 Then we had cake. We gave a cake to Grandma too, and sang to them both. Chloe was born on my mom's birthday so it's always fun when we can have them both together to celebrate.
 After the cake we headed to the pool, and the kids had fun splashing for the rest of the afternoon. Chloe had so much fun with all of her cousins and friends. Thanks everyone who came!!!
PS Taryn-When you guys left on Sunday Chloe came in our room a couple minutes later and started crying. She cried for like half an hour. She was so sad, and she didn't want Laney and Camille to leave :( It reminded me of Dawson a few years ago when Tanner had to go home. Later that day her and Tanner got in a little fight and she started crying again. She said this is the worst day of my life-I didn't get to go pick apricots at the orchard, my cousins left, and my brother hates me-Awww so sad. That night at bedtime she told me again that she really missed Laney and Camille and she wished they could stay together all summer.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh that's sad! It about made me cry. Every time I look at Laney's best friend bracelet I smile.

mandy85 said...

I am glad we were able to be there it was fun. Great job on your swimming chloe.