Friday, June 15, 2012

Corbin Maxey Reptile Guy


The library had a special story hour yesterday where Corbin Maxy Reptile Guy came for a visit. It was pretty cool, and of course I forgot my camera so I found a few picts of him online to use-to bad I don't have pictures of all the awesome animals he brought with him. The kids loved it! After the show Chloe and a couple of her friends, that came to the show with us, picked out a bunch of books on reptiles to read. Chloe is of course now asking for a pet iguana-lol.
Some of the animals we saw were: Daisy (a small snake), Scooter-top picture (green iguana), Irwin (Solomon Island Skink), Charlotte (Rose Hair Tarantula), Humphrey (snapping turtle), Junior-bottom picture (Nile Monitor), and Bentley (17 foot long, 400 pound Brazilian Boa).

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

I bet that was fun my kids would of loved that too.