Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A New Look

Remember about six months ago Chloe wanted bangs because Kylie had them. So I finally let her get some longer ones off to the side. I took her to get her hair cut yesterday and she kept saying she wanted bangs not like last time like Kylie's all the way across not just on the side. Well I finally gave in here is the new look...I think it is really cute! Chloe likes it now. However, right after the lady cut it and then had her look in the mirror to see if she liked it she started welling up with tears. I think it was just such a shock to her, she did that once before when I got her hair cut. Now she is happy with it. It just took her a few minutes to get used to the new look. Landon said he is afraid the new look will make her act to much like a rock-star or a teenager. LOL

3 comments:

mandy85 said...

very very cute...

Abby and Brenda said...

It's very cute! Next thing you know she's going to want her nails done and fake eyelashes... ;)

Taryn said...

So cute!