Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gators get their 1st Win

Well we had another ball tournament this weekend-which is beginning to be the story of our lives. The good news the Gators won their first game as a team. The bad news they lost 3, but I guess I should look on the positive side at least they didn't lose all four like their 1st and 2nd tournaments-so they are making progress. It was just so frustrating to sit their all day for two days straight and watch them lose-plus Tanner was having a bad day he just wasn't playing his A game which made it even harder to watch. It might have been due to the fact that Landon and him stayed up late watching a game in the Little League World Series and then we had to be back in Cedar City at 7:00 this morning-yeah that probably had something to do with it. I know it takes time so I will try to be patient and be supportive. I guess I should look to Chloe's example-no matter how long we are at the field-she is happy. I bought her and her friend some pom-pom's and megaphones and they cheered their hearts out. They were still even cheering GO GATORS when the last game was over and we had just gotten beat. She is always just happy to be alive. I guess I could be glad that even though we weren't winning I wasn't home cleaning and I was spending time with my family-right?

No comments: