Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School

Today was the kids first day back to school and my first day back to work. Things went well for the first day. I didn't have to drag anyone out the door and to their classroom and there were no tears from Chloe. Tanner started sixth grade and Chloe started second. I can't believe how big they are both getting. After school they were both arguing that they had the best teacher. Chloe loves her new teacher Miss Moro-because she is so funny. She told us story after story about Miss Moro's humor. Also I am in her class quite a bit because one of the students I work with is in there so she really likes that. Tanner-says his teacher is funnier than Chloe's plus he knows magic tricks and he has one of only four STAR-BOARDS (a high tech 21st century teaching tool) in the entire school. He is also excited about how the classroom will be run. I think that they are both going to have a good year. I am just glad for school to be started again, it was time. However I'm not looking forward to packing lunches again everyday that is the only thing I dread.
My Big Sixth Grader... My Cute Second Grader...

2 comments:

mandy85 said...

Very cute guys I can't wait for school to start on Wednesday

Abby and Brenda said...

I agree - it is so time for school to start! My kids start next Tuesday. I am also dreading packing Makele's lunches every day - at least I don't have to for Jack! Chloe looks so cute with her new bangs!