Monday, April 19, 2010

Ribbit! Ribbit!

On Saturday when we were planting the garden I unrooted this little toad as I was making a furrow. Luckily I didn't cut him in half with the hoe. The kids both liked him but neither one of them would touch him or hold him. Tanner did try for about 2 seconds and then promptly dropped him.Then on Saturday as we were walking into my parents house Chloe started screaming because a frog almost jumped on her toe. Landon picked it up and took it into my parents house. Chloe decided to be brave and get a closer look, not a good idea the frog jumped onto her shirt and started trying to climb down the front. She by that point was screaming at the top of her lungs then the frog jumped on her shoulder-by now she is bawling hysterically. Landon finally rescued her. Poor girl was traumatized. I asked her why she didn't just kiss it so it would have turned into a prince and she didn't think I was very funny at all.

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

anthahaha! that is so cute and funny :)

mandy85 said...

that is funny I wonder if it is the same one we found the last two years there. I love the new scrapbook page