Monday, April 5, 2010

Little Girls and Pocket Knifes= TROUBLE

I gave Chloe Landon's pocket knife and said take this to Dad. Note-IT WAS SHUT! A few seconds later she came running in screaming and crying I cut myself. Can you guess? yes she had decided that she needed to open the pocket knife up and take a closer look and sliced her thumb pretty good in the process. At first look we thought for sure she was going to have to have stiches but we finally got the bleeding to stop with her screaming the whole time I don't want to get stiches-and decided a bandaid should do the trick. Now it's time for some pain reliver and bed. Poor Little Inocent Girl. LOL
Well we're 3 for 4 on the finger accidents I guess I had better guard mine very carefully.

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

that girls cracks me up. i love all your stories about her incidents/accidents, etc.
glad she is okay :)