Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Target Deals on Wheels

Yesterday the kids and I rode our bikes to Target. Yes you hear right we rode our bikes. The weather was really nice and I figured what the heck since Landon had my car and there was a deal I definatly didn't want to miss out on. I can tell you this the kids are hands down in better shape than I am on the way there they were like "mom can you go any faster" LOL.
Some of you might be wondering what might possess me to cross a very busy street in St. George with my kids on bikes well here it is.....

Let me break it down for you. I got six of these and this is how if played.
Transaction #1
2 razors @ $7.00
-2 MF coupons at $4 each
=6.56 out of pocket plus I recieved a $5 gift card.

Transaction #2
2 more razors @7.00 each
-2 MF coupons at $4.00 each
-$5 gift card from 1st transaction

=1.56 out of pocket plus I recieved a $5 gift card

Transacation #3
2 more razors $7.00
-2MF coupons at $4.00 each
-$5 gift card from 2nd transcation

=1.56 out of pocket plus another $5 gift card.

So there you have it if you factor in the gift cards the razors are about .50 each before tax or .75 each after.


1 comment:

mandy85 said...

I so miss couponing hopefully when we come down next time there will be some awesome deals.