Monday, March 1, 2010

Hallelujah!!!

It has been two very slow and very painful months of couponing, but alas yesterday Albertsons finally put in doublers again. Hallelujah!

This is what I went and got this morning:

8 old orchard juices; 2 quarts Dryers Ice Cream

Can you guess what I paid for it=FREE. YEP


It is part of the CHILL PROMO Buy 10 items get $10 off on your next order

so I used two $1/4 juice printable coupons here

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=zbjfesn13917015&bt=vi&o=61536&c=OB&p=NDZFzavE

and two $1/1 ice cream coupons from the Sunday paper
and three doublers
I paid $9.63 out of pocket, but then I got 2 $5 coupons to use on my next purchase-SWEET!

2nd Transaction

2 Simply Cookie Dough; 1 box Wheaties Fuel

Total $1.63-not free but still a good deal.

No comments: