Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SCOUTS

Okay Leslie you requested a picture of us all in our lovely scout uniforms here it is. All I can say is that I'm glad women can now wear these tan uniforms, and that I don't have to wear one of the bright yellow ones from the past. Tanner is still loving scouts. They had scout day camp two weeks ago, and him and his friends had so much fun. They even earned their BB Gun Belt Loop who could ask for more.
Chloe is still quite upset that she can't have a scout shirt. I'm thinking of just getting her a small one from the DI just to let her wear. I don't know if that would be breaking any rules though. I mean it's not like she would be joining or earning badges or anything. She would just have a shirt to match the fam.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Gotta love those uniforms - I think my mom did have one of those bright yellow shirts you were talking about back in the day! I tagged you! Go to my blog for details!

Taryn said...

I don't think there should be any problem with Chloe having a shirt. They didn't have any of those overlays at the expo. Sorry. I do have those share and tell books for you though. We're going down to Flowell for gen. conf. are you guys coming? I'll bring them then if you do.