Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gymnastics

The kids both are in gymnastics now. Chloe has been doing it for awhile and today was Tanner's 3rd class. Both of my kids have the flexibility and bodies for gymnastics. They could both probably be good at it if they choose. They are both really loving it right now. Chloe picked out this outfit because she said it looks like Shawn Johnson. I always hear her pretending she is talking to Shawn on her pretend phone and stuff, it's so cute. I am glad Tanner wanted to do something else after Karate and not just sit home. They both only go for an hour on Tues., unfourtunately that hour is not at the same time, but it's back to back so it's not to bad, and at least it's only once a week.


2 comments:

mandy85 said...

I am glad the kids are liking it Saydee love tumbling. She told me the other day that she wished Chloe could be in her class and that she was sad because we live far away. I cant wait to get Gavin in something.

Abby and Brenda said...

She does look like Shawn Johnson in that - how funny that she even knows who that is! I'm glad that Tanner is liking it - maybe if I show Jack his picture he'll want to join back up!