Saturday, November 2, 2019

July Book Recap

I got a lot of reading done in July. One of the reasons I love Summer so Much.
Here is what I read.
A Handful of Stars-Cynthia Lord
Differently Wired-Deborah Reber
Every Breath-Nicholas Sparks
Everything She Wants-Sarah Alva
Fish in a Tree-Lynda Mullaly Hunt
One for the Murphy's- Lynda Mullaly Hunt
The Alice Network-Kate Quin
The Price of Jade-Liz Hastings

I gave 5 stars to Every Breath, One for the Murphy's, Fish in a Tree, The Alice Network and Differently Wired.
I am loving everything that Lynda Mullaly Hunt writes they are all about kids who have differences or some sort of disability and are written in a way that gives you their point of view or a deeper understanding of what they might go through. 
The Alice Network was well written and intriguing. 
Differently Wired was inspirational and just gave a lot of hope for kids who might be on the spectrum but are higher functioning and don't fit all the typical molds of autism. I liked it so much that I bought myself a copy as well as a copy for one of my friends. 
And of course 5 stars for Every Breath-Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite feel good authors.









No comments: