Wednesday, November 20, 2019

First Day of School

The kids started back to school and I went back to work.
Bryce started 1st grade. His teacher is Mrs. Lam. His cousin, Preslie, also one of his very best friends is in his class this year. When he grows he wants to be a Farmer. He loves animals and anything to do with them. I love that I get to work at his school everyday, so I can walk in with him in the mornings and out with him at the end of the day.

Chloe started her Sophomore year at Dixie. She was not thrilled. She does not love school. She takes part of her classes online and that seems to work out pretty well for her, she is able to sleep in a little bit and work at her own pace.
Going back to school has been a hard adjustment a few nights the first week he was out by 5 with his bag of chips by his side.

I got a smiling picture of Chloe-picture day outfit :)

Bryce's School Pict-LOVE THAT LITTLE CUTIE!



No comments: