Saturday, February 16, 2019

Happy Birthday to Me

I turned 37 years old this week. It's hard to believe that I am getting so close to 40! My birthday was pretty low key-the kids and Landon each got me something thoughtful. One of my favorites was a fun Harry Potter sign from Tanner which I hung to the entrance of the office/nook.

The people I work with were also super nice and spoiled me with thoughtful treats and gifts. My Grandma came to town and took me to lunch and brought some chocolate covered strawberries from my Mom. It was nice to be able to see her and go to lunch we haven't been able to in a long time. It's something we used to do quite frequently.

That night we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. The food was yummy and it was nice spending time with Landon and the kids.





Tanner was working and not able to go to dinner with us, so the next morning he took me and Bryce out to breakfast at The Crepery.
I'm glad I was able to spend my birthday with those I love most.
Here's to another year.

No comments: