Sunday, July 1, 2018

High School Graduate

Tanner Graduated from High-school!!! Seriously there were moments in the past few years, when I didn't know if it would happen or not, but he did it. Tanner is not a person who has enjoyed high-school, in fact I don't think he has really even liked it-looking back maybe he would have been better off doing his high school online. I am super happy that he finished and graduated though, even if it was just to please his mother. He did not want me to make a big deal out of graduation, but he did let Chloe take a few pictures with which I made invitations and sent them out to family and a few close friends.


There were over 200 kids in Tanner's graduating class. His grandparents from both sides and his great grandma were able to attend the ceremony, which was very nice them considering how long it was. I'm really glad they came so Tanner could see how much love and support he has, even for things he doesn't think are important.










Afterwards we had a celebration dinner. I ordered wings from Tanners favorite place-Buffalo Wild Wings. Some other family joined up with us for that. Tanner didn't want us to make a big deal about graduation, but I'm sure he was at least happy for the support he saw from family and the money he received was a little  bonus ;)

Congratulations Tanner! We are super proud of you and love you. You will do great things.

No comments: