Wednesday, February 1, 2017

4th Birthday-Ninja Turtle Party

On Friday we had a little birthday party for Bryce with some of the family. We didn't do anything too big or fancy cause he wanted to go sledding so we needed to save some funds for that.

The theme for the party was Ninja Turtles. Bryce has lots of ninja turtle toy so we used those for decorations.

 I made these cute invitations using photoshop-I am so happy I  finally learned how to use the laso tool so I can make things like this.

In true turtle style of course we had pizza. I made the sprite and water bottles into turtles.




Instead of cake we had sugar cookies that were decorated like turtle heads.





Chloe made a pin the sias on Raphael game.




Landon made an awesome pinata.






I made a punch out shredder game.




I think all of the games were a hit.
After playing games and eating it was time to open so presents.






It was a fun party for a fun boy.

No comments: