Monday, April 11, 2016

Baseball/Softball Season is Here

It's Spring and you know what that means. Baseball and Softball Season is here!!! Yeah!!! This also means our lives get crazy busy as the kids both have practice during the week and between 2-3 games each per week. This also means we eat less at home and have to grab stuff more on the run. Though it keeps us busy we love it! A friend sent me this cute wreath idea and I found some other examples on Pinterest and decided to attempt making my own. It took a little convincing and twisting of Landon's arm to let me drill through a few of his balls-haha, but he finally consented, and drilled them for me. I love how it turned out! It actually looks better in real life than it does in this picture. I wanted to add a little sign that said "if we're not home check the ball fields", but who has time for that. Maybe by next season that will get done.
PLAY BALL!!!

No comments: